St Andrews Community Hospital is a non-profit making institution under the Anglican Diocese of Lake Malawi. The Hospital is a member of the Christian Health Association of Malawi (CHAM). It offers inpatient and outpatient services.
St Andrews Community Hospital would like to recruit suitably qualified personnel to fill the following vacant position with immediate effect:
Position: ANAESTHETIC CLINICAL TECHNICIAN (Grade K) (1 position)
Qualification and Requirements
• University or College Diploma in Anaesthesia obtained from a recognized institution.
• Valid registration with the Medical Council of Malawi.
• Problem identification and solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Effective communication and observation skills.
• Ability to effectively work in a team.
An attractive salary within the CHAM salary scale together with other benefits awaits the most successful candidates.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates who meet the stipulated qualifications and requirements should send a three page Curriculum Vitae with a cover letter to:
The Hospital Director, Attention HR Manager,
St. Andrews Community Hospital
P. O. BOX. 111,
Please email to [email protected].
The application should reach us by close of business on Friday, 3rd July, 2020.
Start receiving jobs alerts directly to your email