Our client, a leading telecommunication Service provider is seeking energetic, aggressive, and self-motivated and result oriented individual to join its team in the position mentioned below to work under its Sales department:
Purpose: AIRTEL MONEY MERCHANT SUPPORT OFFICER
Reporting to Airtel Money Enterprise Manager.
To assist in the management of Airtel Money channel partners by fulfilling the company’s contractual onboarding requirements, management of channel partners on system access needs, generate performance/ analysis reports to ensure optimal productivity for the business unit.
THE ROLE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Championing overall onboarding process of newly recruited partners to ensure: –
- All legal requirements are met.
- Activation of accounts,
- Training of new partners on 1-M and M-1.
- Ensuring all merchant contracts are up to date to comply with Legal, Finance & Audit, Compliance and Regulatory requirements.
- Key account management through daily engagement and issue resolution i.e., PIN resets, statement analysis and sharing, tracking Trust Account deposits and compilation for reports.
- Overall relationship management and ensuring business growth from existing partners. • Preparing weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales reports and analysis for the segment. • Preparing weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance reports and analysis for each segment and guide decision making based on the performance.
- Design and coordinate sales reporting tools for the segments to aid the capture of relevant information on the trade.
- Compile and consolidate all Group required reports as per templates sent for Enterprise Unit.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- At least a University Diploma in Business Related field.
- Good knowledge of all accounting functional areas.
- High level of computer application packages knowledge.
- Relationship Management skills.
- High level IT literacy.
- At least 2 years relevant experience and knowledge of working with high level partners, Relationship management, Sales, reporting and business analysis.
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
- Team player.
- Ability to operate in a busy and performance driven organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skill.
- Excellent presentation and selling skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Strong organizational & administration skills .
- Strong business acumen.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- knowledge and experience of document management.
How to apply
Suitable candidates are required to send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Email: [email protected]
by Tuesday 2nd February 2021; addressed to Human Resources Manager.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.