St Andrews Community Hospital is a non-profit making institution under the Anglican Diocese of Lake Malawi.
The Hospital is a member of the Christian Health Association of Malawi (CHAM).
It offers inpatient and outpatient services. St Andrews Community Hospital would like to recruit suitably qualified personnel to fill the following vacant positions with immediate effect:
POSITION: ADMINISTRATOR (GRADE H)
Directly reporting to the Director, the incumbent shall have the following qualifications, skills attributes and responsibilities:
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Applicants must have served on the same or similar position for not less than 5 years and those having a Master’s degree in Business Administration or Finance Management and/or have served in a Hospital setup before shall have added advantage .
- Must be honest, trustworthy, Proactive, hardworking and multitasking.
- The incumbent will be responsible for among others;
- Facilitate in formulation of hospital’s strategic plan
- Facilitate in formulation and implementation of workable hospital budget with the accounts department
- Build strategic teams for each department and determine all allocated management and supervisory responsibilities to subordinates within the Hospital.
- Lead in resource mobilization for the hospital by providing technical support on proposal writing.
- Provide timely months and quarterly administrative reports to various stakeholders
- Formulate a business plan for the hospital according to available resources
- Provide an oversight on motor vehicle policy implementation and provide probable recommendation if necessary
- Facilitate in developing hospital procedure manual and other relevant policies of the hospital and make sure that these policies are implemented at all times.
- Determine the hospital financial, manpower and other need for the efficient execution f the hospital emergency and provide recommendation on probable hospital maintenance according to available resources
- Provide supervision in building proper systems be it in finance, administrative, and technical for the hospital to make sure that all resources are used for intended purposes.
- Support and provide oversight with HR to the needs of all departments.
An attractive salary within the CHAM salary scale together with other benefits awaits the most successful candidates.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates who meet the stipulated qualifications and requirements should send a three page Curriculum Vitae with a cover letter to:
The Hospital Director
Attention HR Manager
St. Andrews Community Hospital
P.O. BOX. 111
Please email to:
Email: [email protected]
The application should reach us by close of business on Friday, 13th November, 2020.