Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant position tenable at the Malawi Institute of Education, Domasi in Zomba District.
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Responsible to: Director of Administration and Finance
Purpose: To provide administrative and Human Resource services.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in implementing administrative and Human Resource policies. Supervising and monitoring provision of administrative support services.
- Draft and manage service contracts in liaison with the Director \u2013 Administration and Finance
- Assist in supervising outsourced service providers. Maintain and monitor effective management systems and office procedures. Assist in managing personnel. Prepare regular progress reports on all administrative and HR matters. Facilitate procurement of office requirements. Allocate work and appraising sectional staff
Academic and Profession Qualification
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Human Resource Management plus five (5) years relevant work experience. Those with a Master’s Degree in any of the stated field will have an added advantage.
- High level of analytical skills
- Capable of rapid and quality turnaround on high workload
- Strong administrative and human resource management background with not less five years hands on experience
- Be result oriented and of high integrity
- Have good leadership and team building skills
- Be assertive, decisive, innovative, self -motivated and natural team builder &
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be computer literate
How to apply
Suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications, including detailed CV with three traceable referees clearly marked with the position being applied for to:
The Executive Director
Malawi Institute of Education
P.O. Box 50,
Further information can be collected from: [email protected]
Closing date for receiving applications is 29th September, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.