UMUNTHU MEDICAL CLINIC
The administrative assistant will be responsible for:
- receiving visitors to the center with courtesy and professionalism.
- Keeping reception area tidy and organized at all times
- Assist in the collection of all related user fees
- Support the clinic team lead and nursing office for smooth operations of the facility
- Ensure that client information is registered appropriately.
- Ensure that all income collected is stored in a safe place
- Manage the petty cash according to organization procedures Ensure effective stock management for the center/ clinic
- Ensure that all received bills are presented to head office promptly for payments
- Maintain an inventory of organizational assets, reporting any discrepancies, and taking corrective action, in consultation with the center manager
- Assist the center team leader with compiling center reports at the end of the month
- Support with clerical duties such as typing, filing.
- MSCE with experience in working in a health setting
- Certificate in administration or hospitality will be an added advantage
- All application letters and copies of current curriculum vitae should be directed to:
The Operations Director, Umunthu healthcare, Lilongwe and submitted via emailed to [email protected]
Tel :0991651580 for inquiries