MaLPEA is a private Real Estate Development company which has offices in Lilongwe and Blantyre. We are looking for a well qualified individual to fill the post of Administrative Assistant in Lilongwe The prospective candidate must be a self-starter, hard worker, team worker and must have good interpersonal skills.
Position: Administrative Assistant
Roles and Responsibilities
- Answering company telephone calls
- Managing staff appointments
- Oversee and supervise the work of junior staff
- Sending and receiving correspondence
- Managing day to day office tasks or activities
- Run other errands as may be requested by the office from time to time
Qualification, Experience and Skills
- The ideal candidate must have a Diploma in business administration or any related field with at least 1 year experience.
- Must be excellent with computer skills and microsoft packages
- Must have excellent communication skills.
Mode of application
Send your application letter, copies of certificates and Curriculum Vitae with three traceable referees to:
The Deputy Managing Director,
P.O. Box 870,
The due date of submission is 11th March 2021. Please indicate your expected salary in your application letter.
Send the application details to:
For inquiries contact 0991177780